Magma Products are an International Oil and Gas Engineering Consultancy specializing in Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning / Start-Up and Operations Support to the offshore industry. Due to substantial contract wins for Major Operators we require Start-Up Engineers to join our Process team and assume responsibilities for the continuous improvement and supporting the safe and efficient Start-Up of our clients’ assets in various onshore and offshore locations.
- The Start-Up Engineer will assume responsibility for all Start-up activities.
- Liaise with Project Commissioning teams and nominated Site Operations Personnel with a view to providing integrated plans to achieve successful Start-Up.
- Prepare detailed facility Start-Up procedures based on the project Start-Up philosophy.
- Identify and prepare the required plant performance testing procedures for hydrocarbon and utility systems.
- Prepare a detailed Start-Up Plan based on the dynamic commissioning and Start-Up procedures.
- Prepare and control a set of valve line up P&IDs for Start-Up.
- Identify design or operational limits, bottlenecks that may be encountered during Start-Up.
- Support the delivery teams in the implementation of company Certification systems and Handovers.
- Work closely with both Onshore and Offshore Operations to support on-going operational activities and Procedures that may be impacted by the Project deliverables.
- Prepare and give presentations to management, the Client or others as directed and required.
- Degree or equivalent in process engineering preferably Chartered Engineer status.
- 10 + years’ experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Experienced in the construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and Start-Up.
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Valid BOSIET, MIST and Offshore Medical Certificates.