Magma Products are an international oil and gas engineering consultancy specialising in Pre-commissioning / Commissioning / Start-up and Operations Support to the offshore industry. Due to substantial contract wins for Major Operators we require Multi Skilled Technicians to join our pre-commissioning process team and assume responsibilities for the continuous improvement and support the safe and efficient operation of our clients fixed platform assets in various offshore locations in the UK and overseas.
- Assist in pre-mobilisation function testing of equipment, for execution of one or more Process Pre-commissioning Service Lines e.g. Nitrogen and Helium Leak Detection, Pipe Freezing, Chemical Cleaning, High Pressure Water Jetting, Hot Oil Flushing, Hydraulic Bolt Torqueing and Tensioning, Valve Testing and Camera Inspection
- Site based duties will entail performing rig up and operation of equipment and processes leading to a safe execution of the work
- Support the shift Supervisor to ensure smooth running of the project
- Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance programs and practices are followed
Applicants should also meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Magma Products and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety and Environment Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures are adhered to at all times
Qualifications and experience
- Offshore experience
- Previous experience in a Technician role within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Relevant site based industry experience
- Familiar with Process, generic equipment, fittings and hoses etc.
- Ability to read P&ID’s / Isometric drawings etc. for one or more discipline
- Desire to increase technical skills and move into a supervisory Role