Magma Products are an international oil and gas engineering consultancy specialising in Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning / Start-Up and Operations Support to the offshore industry. Due to substantial contract wins for Major Operators we require Pipeline Commissioning Engineer’s to join our pre-commissioning process team and assume responsibilities for the continuous improvement and support the safe and efficient operation of our clients fixed platform assets in various offshore locations.
- To ensure that Safety, Health, Environment Policy and Management System are adhered and that safe working practices are carried out at all times.
- To develop and prepare Pipeline Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Execution Plan.
- Manage preparation of Pre-commossioning & Commissioning in respect with OPERCOM and all applicable specification: Procedures, Requirement for Tools, Vendors, equipments, manpower, etc and ensure that these resources will be mobilised on time.
- Manage interfaces with contractor through Contract Manager for all matter related to Pre-commissioning & Commissioning during the life of the project.
- Ensure appropriate channel of communication is maintained with management at all levels to ensure operational difficulties are focused on by the relevant expert and that problems are anticipated early and are solved in a timely manner
- Interface with Project Team to integrate Pipeline Commissioning Schedule into Project Schedule
- Prepare Progress monitoring tools for Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Preparation and Execution
- Identify and prepare all type of operational and organizational documents related to interfaces with other parties (both external and internal)
- Review of all PC&C documentation, procedures, engineering drawings, method statements, equipment, and proposed execution planning.
- Supervise and/or populate data base for pipeline PC&C
- Prepare SS numbering and limit drawing with regards to pipeline PC&C
- Review and/or approval of engineering documents and drawings produced by Contractors
- Ensure all Contractors pipeline engineering and related documentation is produced in a timely fashion and in accordance with the project Contract
- Manage commissioning execution in a view to reach the targets with priorities in Safety, Quality and Schedule. Coordinate daily site activities with other parties.
- Mobilise and manage commissioning resources identified during PC&C Preparation.
- Engineering qualification with 10 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry with good knowledge of subsea gas pipeline precommissioning and commissioning. Northsea working experience will be an advantage.
- Hands on experience on pipeline flushing, cleaning, gauging, dewatering, drying, and inerting
- Good understanding on pipeline design code, subsea umbilical, ROV and marine operation.
- Man management capability to effectively and safely lead a commissioning team of contractors and vendors towards successful project completion.
- In depth knowledge of safety legislation and pipeline engineering/commissioning regulations and procedures.
- Good communication skills and a team player able to function under the pressure of tight working deadlines.
- Able to manage a multitude of parallel and critical tasks by setting priorities in order to achieve the overall objectives