Magma Products are an international oil and gas engineering consultancy specialising in Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning / Start-Up and Operations Support to the offshore industry. Due to substantial contract wins for Major Operators we Process Engineer’s to join our pre-commissioning process team and assume responsibilities for the continuous improvement and support the safe and efficient operation of our clients fixed platform assets in various offshore locations.
- Front End Engineering Design work for various commissioning projects.
- Feasibility and Optioneering Studies.
- Hazard Identification Studies.
- Process Design Development.
- Production of process flow sheets, process flow diagrams and P&IDs with all underpinning calculations.
- Equipment data sheets.
- Production of all process engineering documents (basis of design, process description, various strategy documents).
- Analysing loss control data with a view to determining root causes of trips, failures etc by liaising with other engineers and specialists, and proposing measures to avoid recurrence.
- Liaising with and providing guidance to the offshore team, with the aim to maximise efficiency of overall production operations & individual process equipment availability thereby ensuring set targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Able to generate process/utility flow diagrams (PFD/UFD), piping and instrument diagrams (P&ID), design specification, equipment and system functional specifications, data sheets, cause and effect diagrams, line list, system design philosophy, operating, control and shutdown philosophies, operating and commissioning guidelines/procedures as a minimum.
- Degree or equivalent in process engineering preferably Chartered Engineer status.
- 10 + years’ experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Experienced in the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning project phases
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Good technical knowledge and skills
- Good Communication skills
- Valid BOSIET, MIST and Offshore Medical Certificates